SSUP Aadhar Self Service Update Portal (SSUP) – Now you make aadhaar card update by yourself by visiting the official Aadhaar self service portal.
- Documents required to update aadhaar
- PVC Aadhar card – Is it mandatory
- Lost Aadhar card Apply for duplicate one here
Aadhar details/Corrections can be updated through Aadhar Self Service Update Portal SSUP easily with less number of steps.
- Login to SSUP with Aadhar Details.
- Address Update Request/DOB/Identity/Name Updation.
- Upload/Submit relevant Documents.
- Select BPO Service Provider.
- Submit the Request.
- Track SSUP status
With the help of this SSUP Aadhar Self-Service update portal, residents of India who holds an Aadhaar card can update their Address details/Date Of Birth/Name or even can request for Corrections through portal itself and track the SSUP status online.
SSUP – Aadhaar Self Service Update Portal Instructions
Central Government initiated SSUP Aadhar Self Service Update Portal for these Services and providing Citizens to update their Aadhaar details with the help of this SSUP Update portal.
After Submitting the request you can be able to check the SSUP status from the SSUP portal itself – Aadhar card status enquiry.
Any resident in India holding an Aadhaar card can update their Address details using this SSUP portal. All you need to follow the below instructions during the Self Service Updating procedure.
- You must have a Mobile number linked to your Aadhar number to update Address using this SSUP update portal.
- In this self service portal, you are needed to fill in the details in English and in your local Language as well.
- You have to mention address in the updating information.
- The New Aadhar will be delivered to that New address itself.
- Select the box regarding the information which you need to update through SSUP.
Now the below instructions are meant to follow while filling in the application form in the SSUP portal.
All of these instructions must be followed if you don’t want to get your application rejected by the Aadhaar self service update portal.
- Should submit the relevant Documents even if you want to update only c/o details in Aadhaar.
- Upload recent and original scanned copies of Address proof documents.
- These documents are listed in below in this article itself.
- Review the data you have entered in your application.
- Review if any mistakes involved in English or in your local language.
Aadhar Card Update – SSUP Portal
By introducing the SSUP Portal (self service) the process of updating address details had become simple.
Only Address update and Correction of details are done through this Aadhar self service update portal.
With the instructions mentioned above, the procedure of updating details through Aadhaar self service Portal will become easier. Just follow the below steps and above instructions so that you can update your details.
Step – 1
- Visit the official website of UIDAI – https://uidai.gov.in/
- Click on the “Address Update Request(Online)” on the home page.
- You will be directed to SSUP Portal.
- Click “Proceed” and enter your Aadhaar Number.
- Click on “Send OTP” where you will receive an OTP to the mobile number which is linked to Aadhar card.
- Enter OTP and Captcha to log in.
Step – 2
- Select or Click the Address update checkbox.
- Select whether you want to Update Address details or Corrections in details.
- Fill in all the required fields with correct details.
- The details are to be filled in English and in your Local Language.
- Fill in the new address details in the corresponding field.
Step – 3
- Upload Scanned copies of Original Proof Documents (using Color Scanner).
- PoA – Proof of Documents are needed to upload into the SSUP Portal.
- List of Valid Documents is shown below.
- Review the data entered in Aadhar self service update portal.
- Correct the mistakes if there are any.
- SSUP will not make any corrections to the information in your request.
Step – 4
- Select the BPO Service provider at this stage which will be nearest to you.
- Check all the details entered in self service portal for once.
Once you are done with all the procedure then you have to wait until the request is further looked by UIDAI.
This SSUP Self service update portal – will act as a bridge or as a gateway between you and UIDAI.
The supporting proof of Address (PoA) documents which are uploaded in Aadhar update portal should contain the Names and Address of the Aadhar card holder. This list is shown in below section.
List of Supporting Documents
These documents are used to verify your updated address so that they can remove the fake identities. If the documents is fake then your application will get rejected.
The Supporting Proof of Address Documents, Proof of Date Of Birth, Proof Of Identity that can be uploaded through SSUP portal has been listed below. Any original document from this list is accepted as a supporting document by the UIDAI.
- Bank Statement / Passbook.
- Ration card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Government or PSU issued Photo ID Cards
- Electricity bill (Not older than 3 months)
- Gas Connection Bill (Not older than 3 months)
- Signed Letter having Photo from Bank on letterhead
- Signed Letter having Photo issued by registered Company on letterhead
If any false document is submitted which is not relevant to the application then your request will be declined by the UIDAI.
These Documents are uploaded to the Aadhar self service update portal as scanned copies.
Self Signed or Self Attested Documents are required to be uploaded into the SSUP portal.
After you submit the request then you can be able to the check the SSUP status. You can also check all the SSUP update in the SSUP portal itself.